Disclaimer

Insurance / Liability
I am fully aware of the risks inherent and hereby give my consent for the above named registrant(s) to participate in the program(s) offered by the Walpole Recreation Department, and hereby release the Town of Walpole, any of its elected or appointed officials or instructors, employees, volunteers, or program coordinators from any and all liability from injuries, claims, demands, costs, loss of services, expenses and/or damages sustained by me or us or our minor children on account of his or her participation in said program or event.

Refunds & Transfers
The Walpole Recreation Department offers recreational programs that are self-supporting. Due to expenses to hire staff, purchase supplies/materials, and contract other expenses in preparation for programs, the department cannot offer full refunds. In cases where a program participant wishes to unregister or withdraw from a Recreation Department program, full credits will automatically be issued for use toward the cost of a future Recreation Department program. Credits are non-transferable and non-refundable. There are no partial credits. Refunds may be issued upon request, however a 20% administrative fee of the overall cost will be deducted for each participant. The remaining 80% balance will be refunded to the participant by check within 7-10 business days. The Recreation Department will not issue refunds for any credit card convenience fees incurred. No refunds will be issued without 48 hours' notice prior to the start of the program. 

Credit Card Convenience Fee
For many years the Recreation Department has accepted credit and debit cards for payments of program fees and paid the processing charges imposed by credit card companies on those transactions. As the use of these cards has increased, these charges have become prohibitively expensive for the Recreation Department. As a service to our registrants, we will continue to accept credit and debit cards for the payment of services, however beginning April 1, 2017, a 3.00% convenience fee will be added to all credit and debit card payments. Convenience fees are non-transferable and non-refundable. Cash and checks will continue to be accepted in person at our location at Blackburn Hall.


Participant / Spectator Behavior
Behaviors of participants or spectators that pose a risk to the registrant, other participants or staff, or alters the program to a degree that we are no longer able to offer the intended program, will be cause to remove the registrant or registrants from the program temporarily or permanently. In the event a registrant is removed from the program, the fee will not be refunded.

Photos
I hereby give the Walpole Recreation Department permission to photograph me/us/my child(ren) for public relations and/or marketing purposes. 

Updated 11/01/2017