Register Now

Refunds & Transfers

The Walpole Recreation Department offers recreational programs that are self-supporting. Due to expenses to hire staff, purchase supplies / materials, and contract other expenses in preparation for programs, the department cannot offer full refunds*.

In cases where a program participant wishes to un-register or withdraw from a Recreation Department program, full credits will automatically be issued for use toward the cost of a future Recreation Department program. Credits are non-transferable and non-refundable. There are no partial credits. Refunds may be issued upon request, however a 20% administrative fee of the overall program cost will deducted for each participant. The remaining 80% balance will be refunded to the participants by check within 7-10 business days. The Recreation Department will not issue refunds for any credit card convenience fees incurred. No refunds/credits will be issued without 48 business hours' notice prior to the start of the program.

*Exceptions to the "No Refund" policy shall only be made under the following conditions:
  • Program cancellations by the Department
  • Cases of medical hardship, which must be accompanied by a doctor's note.